The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

of kwentos that happened today....

Happy Independence Day, everyone! Today was a tiring yet fun day for us. We celebrated mama and papa's wedding anniversary at the farm. Nothing grand bout the celebration. It was just a simple salo-salo that we normally have on weekends. Kainis lang coz we were supposed to go swimming kaya lang the guard-on-duty said na we can't. Whaaaat?!??! They were supposed to be opened coz it is a Holiday and most of the lot owners will be going there to relax. Closed daw ang office. Hehe. Weird. Anyway, since wala naman magagawa pa, we went back na lang sa kubo to make kulit the oldies. At the back of my mind, I was contemplating on the fact na talagang d kami makapag-swim. Honestly, I dunno how to swim (hehe). It's just that I wanted to be in the water the whole time coz sobrang tirik ng araw. I even had to wash my neck and face several times coz I was feeling itchy na talaga. Pinantal na ko b'coz of the heat. Sossy! Pinanpantal ako sa sarili kong pawis. Well, well, well, LOLZ! Good thing after lunch, kumulimlim then it started to drizzle. Wuhooo.. I wished talaga the good heavens for rain. Alas, after a few minutes, umuulan na! Yipeeeee! Enjoy ako. Babaw.... Hay naku, I am so lazy to continue writing kasi I notice only now na hindi nagf-function ung connection ng Palm ko to PC. Aaaaarrrghh talaga!!! I took kasi pictures using my fone and sent it to the PDA since USB lang gagamitin ko to transfer everything. And here I am, 2 hrs na sa computer, IDENTIFYING USER pa din ang nasa screen ng PDA. #!%$^&#$@#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com