The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, May 22, 2006

of sketches......

Got 2 of the sketches that Lory, of Pixie Weddings, made. Got the sketch for my gown, and the other sketch was for the MOH. She still has to complete the sketches for the SS, Bridesmaids, and Flowergirl. Funny. It seemed like she took a picture of my body, neck down for her to make the design for my gown. The sketch she made kasi was on the heavy side as well. Hehe. MOH gown is simple. Accent lang will be placed on the shawl. Puro rhinestones and pearls yata. I think I have to take another look at the sketch. Hehe. Will post the sketches once I have them scanned. Will scan the sketch Rey of Freshcuts made na rin for the cake. It has been quite a tiring day for me. Gotta end now.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com