The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, May 20, 2006

THINGS YOU'D KNOW ABOUT MEEH!!!

Got this again from a friend through email. Will convince my bheiby to take this as well... Since nandito na ko... I'll go first..... 10 SONGS YOU’RE ADDICTED TO: 10) Through the test of Time - Patti Austin 9) Ikaw at Ako - Color it Red 8) Handpainted Sky - Color it Red 7) Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden >> reminds me of my best friend who passed away =( 6) I Need You Here - Color it Red 5) Dancing and Singing - Color it Red 4) Hips Don't Lie - Shakira >> yeah, i feel like dancing again! hehe 3) The ONE - RF Online Theme ( soon to be wedding march song, ) 2) Crazy Over You - 112 >> OMG, really kilig whenever i hear this song. more kilig when my bheiby sings it to me.. really makes my heart melt. He doesn't know bout this yet. 1) All of My Life - Barbra Streisand 9 THINGS YOU ENJOY: 9) Blog-hopping 8) Family 7) Friends 6) The Ultimate - Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf / Tall No-Whip Mocha Frap - Starbucks 5) Playing SILKROAD >> right bheiby? lolz 4) Balonie 3) Being pampered and babied 2) NOT going to work and sleeping all day 1) Wedding Preps !!! 8 THINGS YOU DO DAILY: 8) Text 7) Eat 6) Internet (email, job-hunt online, blog) 5) Read anything 4) Shower 3) Sleep 2) Chit-chat with bheiby 1) Pray 7 THINGS/PEOPLE THAT ANNOY YOU: 7) Narrow-minded people 6) People who live and breathe work and does not care bout anything else. 5) People who live to bitch around other people 4) TOO dependent people 3) People who refuse to acknowledge you no matter how important what you're saying may be 2) I hate it when people chew with their mouths open and chew loudly pa ha! 1) My hair - it annoys me.... wala nang kabuhay-buhay waaah 6 THINGS YOU’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO: 6) August 29 - bheiby's birthday 5) December 22 - my birthday 4) New job. New career. Wherever it may be. 3) Fat, fat, fat paycheck 2) Honeymoon >> lolz 1) DECEMBER 12, 2006 5 THINGS YOU'RE SCARED OF: 5) Feathers >> am not asthmatic but i really feel sick whenever i feel it. 4) The Ring (movie) 3) My NEXT company 2) Being sick 1) Death 4 PEOPLE YOU’D LIKE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH: 4) the Pink Sisters 3) Lara, Chard, Jean, Candy, and Lexie 2) My Family 1) My Bheiby! 3 MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN: 3) About Schmidt 2) Con-Air 1) City of Angels 2 SPECIAL MOMENTS: 2) February 14, 2005 - Engagement 1) December 12, 2006 - The Wedding ( it's gonna be special, definitely!) 1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR LIFE WITH: Luis B. Villanueva ( My Bheiby!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~() ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~()~~~~~~~~~~~~()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This will be the song when I walk down the aisle.... Makes me cry now pa lang... hehe... THE ONE When, I saw you for the first timeI knew you were the one. You didn't say a word to me. But love, was in the air. Then you held my hand Pulled me into your world From then on my life Has changed for me Now I'll never feel lonely again Coz you are in my life... Love... How can I explain to you The way I feel inside when I think of you.. I thank you for everything that you showed me. Don't you ever forget that I love you. Love, I know that someday real soon You'll be right next to me. Holding me so tight. So I will always be yours. Although we can't be together now. Remember I am here for you. And I know you're there for me. Whenever I want to be with you I just close my eyes and pretend you're near I see you, I touch you, I feel you, like real Nothing can ever change what I feel inside. How long must I be far away from you? I don't know dear, but I know we are One... Awwwwww......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com