The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Of cakes and magnetic sheets

Kinda feel sad right now. Called up Mr. Alex Franco to inquire about the wedding package. He was so nice. He asked when my wedding was, I said Dec. 9, 2006. He said - "Sorry". Waaaaah! He has been booked na last year pa. He even said sorry a lot of times. Wonderful person talaga!Sya pa ang nagso-sorry coz hindi nya ko ma-accomodate come our wedding day. Nyak! In fact, ako dapat mag-sorry kasi if I really wanted his services I should have contacted him last year pa. To die for pa naman ang all-edible cakes nya. Waaaaa talaga! ( dabog... dabog) He even mentioned na kung sa Fernwoods kami, pwede pa. Haaaayyyy..... Ok lang. Maybe it really wasn't meant to be. I understand. It was my fault din naman. So, here I am now, contacting cake suppliers from my ever reliable BYP. Went to SM Southmall yesterday to look for magnetic sheets. I was kinda nervous at first kasi the lady I asked said na wala daw. Then I explained to her what it was. She said she wasn't familiar with that kind of product. Waaaaahhh! She even brought me to the album section dahil dun lang daw ung alam nya na may magnetic sheets. Yun pala magnetic pages ng mga album yun. Haaaayyyy. Buti na lang she led me to this guy who understood what I wanted. He even told the lady where it was placed. Then the lady said, ah magnet pala. LOLZ! Anyway, I got the last 4 pieces sa shelves nila. The guy was kind enough to inform me na oorder cya today para ma-deliver on the 15th. I said ok. Better too wait than to scout sa ibang lugar na I am not even sure kung meron. Bought laminating sheets as well. Konti lang muna coz I wanna see what it will look like. I bought nga pala the self-laminating kind. Btw, the sheets cost P75/piece and the self-laminating sheets cost P99.75/pack. I better get started now or else...... magkukulang na naman me sa time. Hehe.... Til our next post .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com