The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2005

Nusa Dua's Wellness Garden

Nusa Dua's Wellness Garden Nusa Dua's Wellness Garden, originally uploaded by janniebee.
Went to Nusa Dua Farm in Cavite yesterday. Though tired from work the previous night, still joined my parents and relatives to visit the place. Very relaxing ang atmosphere, though the sun was all up talaga. We didn't mind it coz everybody seemed to enjoy the stay. Wish I could own one of the lots there. 750 sq meters ang minimum lot area. You can purchase more than that, pero syempre iba na rin ang price. Last stop there was the model farm house. 750 sq meters lang cya pero it looked really big. Farm house has 2 floors and yes, I love it. Like my mom, mahilig din kasi me sa wood and antiques. Too bad, I didn't get to take a picture of the beautiful bedroom. Was busy kasi day dreaming about owning a farm house/lot there eh. Oh well, dreams do come true right? There's nothing wrong in dreaming. I know that I will have a place like this din... just think positive and it will happen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I come from Tanza but I live abroad, I really like that article you had about Nusa Dua,especially now that I am looking for a good place to stay when I retire. I hope you won't mind sending me contact numbers of people who can assist me in buying a property there. Thank you...- cavite5225@yahoo.com

12/18/2005 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com