The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Excited....

Got engaged on Valentine's Day. I had never thought that I would be engaged on that very day. I very well know that V day is special, but I never really was into it. My bheiby and I would rather spend it at home or dine out for a while. We never really wanted to dine out in a fancy restaurant and be in the middle of a crowd. Feb. 14, 2005 : After a long, tiring day at work, I was so excited to meet my Bheiby. Maybe because I had a hint from the text messages that he has been sending at noon. Still, I controlled my emotions thinking that it could be something else. Met him at 4pm, had coffee. It was so funny coz he was shaking! Literally shaking. He was holding my hand, I was staring at him. Still I couldn't help myself. His mouth was so shaky. His hands were trembling and sweating. 5pm.. 6pm.. still nothing happened. Aarrrghh! 10pm - after having dinner with my family, went out for another round of coffee. Met up with friends as well. Finally, he said something sweet and special and brought out the ring from his pocket. ( He later admitted that the ring was in his pocket since we met at 4 and he was so nervous na mabuko ko siya and I didn't even notice it !!) Everything went blank. Time stood still. Me, being the iyakin type, it was very surprising that not a single tear fell. I was so numb, I didn't even say Yes!!!! ( this i learned when i asked him if i answered him with a yes the following day!) All I did was to look at him straight in the eye, smiled, gave him a nod and a quick embrace. That was it! Funny, it has just been 2 months since I've been engaged and I already have the complete list of the whos, whats, when and where about my wedding.... That's what I call being Excited...... x's: lot's of editing done for this post... hehehe.... Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com