The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Updates .... updates....

Oh my! It's been quite a while since this page has been updated. Have been very busy the past two months. 7 months to go till the wedding, and we still have a lot to accomplish. We're not quite worried though 'coz most of the important suppliers have been booked. Here's a rundown of the events that transpired the past 2 months: March 20, 2006 : MIL2B arrived. Yippeee.. Though her trip will be cut short ( coz she has to back in December), her stay here was fun and enjoyable. March 30, 2006 : PAMAMANHIKAN - Ganun pala ang feeling. Hehe. I kept on whispering to Louie how nervous and excited I am. First time kasi. Lolz. Imagine, sa pamamahikan nervous na me, what more on my Wedding Day! Waaaah.... Everything went well, actually there wasn't any planning done coz planned na halos ang lahat the day after being engaged. Hehe. Talk about being excited! Lolz. April 4, 2006 : PUERTO GALERA -Had a blast! And being a certified Galera virgin ( sis Jacque, d ka nag-iisa Ü), I really enjoyed my stay there from day 1. Though I didn't get to stay in the water for long because of the "girl thing", nag-enjoy naman me sa pamamasyal. Most of all, enjoy coz I was with Louie's family. More updates to come - mostly wedding updates na!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com