The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Of Done Save-the-Date Magnets

Hay! At last, na cut ko na ang printed save-the-date cards. Now, I'm in the process of laminating it (and enjoy me) using the self-laminating sheets I bought from SM Southmall pa din. Too bad, the magnetic sheets I ordered hasn't arrived yet. Buti na lang the guy was there ( the guy who was so kind to help me out before) to assist me. Kasi if I ask another person, naku baka sa album section ako dalin ulit. Bought 1 roll na rin of the ribbons I will be using. I was able to make 5 pa lang. Hehe. Will do more later hanggang sa maubos ko ung magnetic sheets na natira.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com