The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Of DIY's - Save - the - Date Cards/Magnets

Finally, I have come up with our Save-the-Date cards. After days and days of figuring out what to do, I thought of making it as simple as possible na lang to match the invitations that we will be giving. Really simple lang talaga. The first I made was kinda palpak. I had it printed in the wrong color. D ko pala na choose yung color namin so it came out na green lang. As in green na parang girlscout green. Waaah.. D yun ang gusto naming color. But since I had it printed out na, I decided to go to Alabang Town Center. Dun kasi located yung Avkys Prints. They make Laminated ID's, Bag Tags , Key Tags , etc... Similar sya sa W@W tags natin. Maganda naman ung outcome. It's just that I really didn't want the color. So ayun, after work I had to face the computer again to think of a design. Since H2B wanted it plain and simple lang, I decided na monogram na lang sa background. Nagawa ko din cya. Trial and error. As I've said, simple lang cya but I'm happy with what I made. Had it printed kanina and FINALLY I got the color. Hehe. What's next na lang is to cut and stick the magnets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aira said...

Hi sis! anong font yan ginamit mo sa STD nyo. ganda!

1/10/2006 08:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com