The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Of anniversaries and lotsa food....

Tomorrow marks my parent's 35th yr of marriage. Whoaaaahh! 35 looooong years. They've been through a lot of ups and downs but still the relationship is going strong. They have managed to last this long simply because of their love for each other. One of the secrets that they shared to me is to respect and understand each other. Most of all they taught me to put God in the center of our lives as I become a wife and my Bheiby, my husband. Haaay... Sarap isipin. I know that it won't be easy, but if they have managed to stay together for such a long time, as well as the others, Bheiby and I know that we can do it. Happy Anniversary, Mama & Papa!!! More wonderful years of togetherness to come!!! ************************************************* Had dinner at Bheiby's place today. My oh My!!! Daming food. Hehe. Bheiby's into cooking these days. He even bought cookbooks for him to learn more about cooking and good food. I left the cooking to him. I just helped him in chopping garlic, onions, etc. It was fun! It was like a preview of what our married life would be in the kitchen. He cooked Pork Pata Caldereta which he followed step-by-step from the ever reliable Del Monte Kitchenomics cookbook. He also prepared Igado which we had for dinner. Yummy! Too bad, I am only allowed to eat a cup of rice. Diet... diet... diet... Lastly, he also prepared my favorite, Adobong Chicken Liver and Gizzard, which he plans to bring tom sa farm, as we celebrate my parent's anniv. Hay... can't wait for tomorrow. Heaven talaga lasa ng luto ng BheibyKo!!! I didn't get to take pics of the food coz we were so hungry and excited to eat na. Next time na lang. Btw, I kinda feel sad (naks) coz I didn't get to taste the Caldereta. It still needed a little boiling kaya hindi na umabot. I had to leave early kasi to prepare naman for tomorrow. Oh well, knowing my Bheiby, he'll save some for me. =D Right, Bhe? Mwaaaah! Food... food.... food!!! Love you Bheiby! Bopis! Bopis! Bopis! << his specialty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

4/24/2007 09:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com