The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Gowns....

As promised, I have scanned na the sketches of the gowns. Kinda sad coz it isn't clear as what I expected it to be. May blue smudges sa drawing when it was scanned while the orig copy is super clear naman. Haayy... Anyway, I have the original copy with me naman so, ok lang. Funny talaga! Whenever I see my gown, I can actually imagine myself in it. Kuhang-kuha ang taba ko. Lolz... Diet na ito to the MAX !! WAAAAHHH!! The gowns that I want are simple lang. No frills na sobra whatsover. Bagsak lahat ng cut ng gowns coz I want it light and airy.

BRIDESMAIDS

SECONDARY SPONSORS

FLOWERGIRL

MAID-OF-HONOR
BRIDAL GOWN

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainier & Katrina said...

Hi Jannesse!

We also have the same taste sa bridesmaid gowns..hehehe! Ewan ko ba... bat ako nahihilig sa mga ribbon na parang belt...hehehe!

Take care!

5/25/2006 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com