The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Of kwentos the past week....

haaay... long time no post again. been busy as usual the past week not b'coz of wedding preps but b'coz of the mini-salon that my mom decided to put up. Hehe. Yes, mama decided to open a salon here lang sa house. She decided to have the garage renovated and voila! Parlor na cya. Lolz. Now, the van stays out of the garage. Awwww. . . Anyway, we formally (naks) opened the salon June 3, exactly a week ago. Of course, we had it blessed and kainan after. Yipee! I am proud to say that the business is doing well. Unti-unti nakikilala ang salon. I never imagined na ok pala ang ganitong business. I mean, people would really go to salons on a weekend or a holiday, but to my surprise, thank God, may tao everyday. He never really lets us down. Thank you po talaga. Funny pa b'coz I was looking into mama's notebook where she jots down everything related to the salon,ABA! may naka-shedule na for the coming week and the week after that - hair spa, hot oil, foot spa, relax, hair color. Cute, at least we have something to look forward to. Oh, and btw, have I mentioned the name of mama's business?

SALON DE JANNESSE
Waaaaaahhhh! O sige, tease me pa... grrrrr.... joke! Deep down inside of me... I love it! ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com