The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

of being sick...

It's been two weeks since my last post. Been so busy with work and training. Kainis pa ang weather, - and because of that ... I'm sick. Waaah! I really hate this feeling coz konting galaw lang, and sakit na ng katawan ko. I have been sleeping the whole day coz of a terrible headache din. Oh, my! ******************************* Will be back to "wedding preps" mode again come July. Have to fix the papers na, invitations, and schedule my confirmation. Yaiksss!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mai said...

pagaling ka sis! :D

drink lots of water, fruits and meds. :D

oo saka na muna wed preps...take care of your health muna. :D

6/29/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.childrensshoes0.info Fem+dom+male+slaves+dildo Sports clothing and souvenirs kissimmee answering service Silver sequence hand bags black dating antivirus Kinetik batteries Take imitrex

4/24/2007 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com