The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

Blame it on the Rain

I was still wide awake at 2am thinking that I will be able to survive 'til 5am. I wanted to sleep kasi early morning so that I will be asleep for the rest of the day. But, surprise! I remembered Milli Vanilli's song - Blame it on the Rain. Yes, i was blaiming the rain last night coz it lulled me to sleep before 3am. YaikS!! Lamig ng hangin with raindrops you hear on the roof. Haaayyy. Good luck to me! Fabulous! I slept at around 3am, woke up at 6am. Brilliant, right? Now, I need to sleep after lunch just to complete the 8-10hrs of sleep that I need. Hohum......Coffee and coke didn't work this time... Na-immune na ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com