The Day we finally become ONE...
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, October 13, 2006

of being back

Yes! It feels so good to be back. A lot has happened the past 2 months. I really don't want to put it into details coz sad, really sad yung iba. Enough of that na lang... Wedding preps na lang again. We're back of track and I must say na we have accomplished quite a lot na rin. Though I'm kinda worried regarding my gown and the entourage's gowns as well. Had our measurements taken already last August 6 pa. When I contacted her last week to ask how everything is going and when will the fitting be, sa last week of Oct. pa daw. HUWWAAATT??!?!? Ganun ba talaga yun? Nag-worry tuloy ako coz some of the w@wies na ikakasal sa December had their 1st fitting na. The others nga 2nd na yata. Oh my! H2b is getting pissed of na rin. Lalo na my mom! Hay... Will post pics of what we have accomplished and stories behind it na rin. Til my next post... Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Εxcellent ѕite yοu have
here.. It’s difficult to find excellent ωriting
likе yours these ԁaуs. ӏ truly apргeciate pеoρle like уou!
Tаke care!!

my ρage :: psuedoephedrine
My web site > ma huang purchase

3/02/2013 08:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


Themes & Motifs / Wedding Expo Philippines







Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosting by Photobucket

Games Provided By FreeCodeSource.com